Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Well...

I got up at 7:30 this morning, and was at the doctor's office by 8:00. The blood tests took only a few minutes ... I have to wait a few days for the results. From there, we went to the dental clinic. The dentist rebuilt my two teeth with cavity filler ... white plastic. He said that since there was so little tooth left, the filling would not likely last more than a year ... it would fall out.

But it was still a better option than a root canal. And six months will even be enough time for me to know whether a root canal will be necessary. So ... that's how that will all work.

From the dentist's office, I went to IGA and worked for 7 hours. Which was still a pretty good save of the day. I'll see how tomorrow goes..

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you don't need a Root Canal... I'll continue to be praying for ya though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home