Thursday, November 25, 2004

"Freedom" ~ Jason Upton

Where the Spirit of the LORD is
           There is freedom
Where the Spirit of the LORD is
           There is freedom
                     If you're tired and thirsty
                               There is freedom
                     If you're tired and thirsty
                               There is freedom

Freedom reigns in this place
           Showers of mercy and grace
                     Falling, on every face,
                               There is freedom (..freedom..)
JESUS reigns in this place
           Showers of mercy and grace
                     Falling, on every face,
                               There is freedom (..freedom..)

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sari said...

*nods and smiles* I love that song... so often I'm tired and thirsty... but I regret I don't always remember I'm free....

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Sari said...

Sorry, I finally remembered how that song went that I wanted to quote in here. I first learned it last year at Camp Imadene... and I love it. It's so simple, but it is so true.

More love, more power,
More of You in my life;
More love, more power,
More of You in my life.
(x2)

And I will worship You with all of my heart,
And I will worship You with all of my mind;
And I will worship You with all of my strength,
For You are my Lord.
Your are my Lord.


Jude Del Hierro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home