Stupid-teeth ... or is it tooths..... Touths?
I am going in to have all four of my wisdom teeth pulled this upcoming Monday ... and I'm not looking forward to it. Apparently, the dentist here in town is a very good one, and there is little cause for concern; but I'm still anxious. There is a small chance that, when he pulls the bottom two, my nerve will be severed. Also, when he pulls the top two, he may open up a hole into my nasal cavity. Both of these may heal after time, he says, but that's only a possibilty as well..SO... I'm not too excited. As you can probably tell.
Please remember me in prayer!

2 Comments:
I'll be praying... *writes down in large letters* Monday... Derek... Teeth Extraction...
I shall pray as well Derek.
They said the same things to me as well when they took mine out. Said that there might be a permanent hole from my throut to my nasal cavity... great party trick apperently...
But for me it healed wonderfully. Do not worry, it will go well for you too. They know what they're doing. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home