Tidbits
It looks like my boss is going to give me this upcoming week off, so I can go down south and spend a week with my family in Red Deer ... YAY!! ... Thanks, Kim! :) I can hardly wait to see everybody again.My parents' new vehicle (2005 Nissan X-Trail) should arrive in Chetwynd either tomorrow or the next day. Maybe we won't have to take my car down for the holidays after all.
So far, two perspectively expensive problems on my car have turned out to only cost me $70 in total. But I may have to have them look at my tires and brakes.... *ponders its importance*
I'll probably be able to do my English and Math 12 provincial exams in January, which is also exciting.
God's been teaching me a lot about who He is and what He expects for me. Now I'd just like Him to tell me why I'm here...
In about 4 hours of trying to organize a Rubix cube yesterday, I got approximately ... none of it.
I'm leaving for work in 20 minutes ... hopefully it won't be too much of a busy day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home