Friday, March 31, 2006

BOO-YA!

My theology paper is finally finished! Yes... after five weeks of writing and researching and mind-numbingly boring reading mostly of things that I just cannot comprehend no matter how hard I try until my brain is dead and this sentence is not making sense so I'm just going to end it now, *gasps* I'm done. Finished. The end. No more research paper.

I worked on it for about four hours last night, and almost all day today. I even skipped my first class (Theology class) to work on it! And I definitely handed it in at about 4:50 pm.

AMAZING! Yes...... :D

4 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Derek. You succeeded again. We knew you could! ... your proud parents :)

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many pages?

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger D-Rock said...

It was supposed to be 10 pages long ... my first draft was too skeleton-like, and only 7 pages. So I fleshed it out a bit.. Expanded on some of my ideas. I got it to 9.5 pages ... but I don't really want to flesh it out too much more, or it may seem ... wordy.

Hopefully it's not too wordy already. ;)

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

instructions for turning a 7 page pager into a 10 page paper font: Palitano Linotype ... almost the same as Times New Roman, but bigger ... automatically increases the length

line spacing: 2.1 ... not big enough to be noticable by the human eye but big enough to add atleast 1/4 of a page ... is useful when you a just a hair short

margins: 1.1" - 1.2" inches all the way around ... it's the same as the line spacing

combine all three tactics to turn a ho-hum 7 pager into a bang up A+ paper ... granted you know what you are talking about, and you don't offend the poffessor by saying that most of the stuff we learn in theology is essentially a waste of time ... but that's for another day ... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home