Friday, December 02, 2005

Pretty much that's a ditto...

The wind is moving,
But I am standing still;
A life of pages
Waiting to be filled.
A heart that’s hopeful,
A head that’s full of dreams;
But this becoming
Is harder than it seems.
Feels like I’m


Looking for a reason,
Roaming through the night to find
My place in this world
My place in this world
Not a lot to lean on;
I need Your light to help me find
My place in this world
My place in this world

If there are millions
Down on their knees,
Among the many
Can you still hear me,
Hear me asking
"Where do I belong?"
Is there a vision
That I can call my own?
Show me; I’m


Looking for a reason,
Roaming through the night to find
My place in this world
My place in this world
Not a lot to lean on;
I need Your light to help me find
My place in this world
My place in this world

~ "Place in This World" by Michael W. Smith ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home