Monday, February 21, 2005

Pillar ~ "Simply"

I've made it so hard on myself,
Turning my back on how You felt;
Seeing the lie that lead me on;
Leaving a Love that did no wrong.
That's what it took for me to say

That You simply love,
Despite all the stupid things I've done;
It's hard to remember
That You simply love,
Even though I know not what I've done;
It's hard to remember
That You simply love..

I've tried to do all this on my own,
Not thinking once of what You've shown;
All that I've done has blinded me
To everything that You have for me.
And I want You to know that I finally see

That You simply love,
Despite all the stupid things I've done;
It's hard to remember
That You simply love,
Even though I know not what I've done;
It's hard to remember
That You simply love..

I don't know why I can't understand
I don't know why I can't comprehend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home